Business tax planning
Multistate tax compliance
Research and development (R&D) tax credits
Northern Arizona University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Certified Public Accountant - State of Arizona
Allison has over 15 years of combined industry and public accounting experience. She provides comprehensive tax planning to corporations, partnerships, and nonprofits throughout Arizona.
She began her career at a local Arizona CPA firm and received her Arizona CPA license in 2009. In 2015, she left public accounting and became an accounting manager with a regional airline. After a short time, she missed working with different companies and industries. In 2016, she joined Wallace Plese + Dreher as a tax manager. She was promoted to senior tax manager in 2017 and elected partner in 2019.
Some of her clients include:
• Commercial truck and bus dealership located throughout the U.S providing sales, service, and leasing
• Specialty contractor providing fire and smoke resistant materials, components, and systems to industrial, commercial, multi-family housing, government, hospitals, and schools.
• U.S. generator manufacturer
• Electrical contractors
• Engineers and manufacturers of components for machinery and heavy equipment
• Construction companies
• Real estate management companies
For several years, Allison has served in a variety of roles with Treasure House, a Phoenix nonprofit, providing an active living community for young adults with cognitive and development disabilities.