We are seeking a full-time Audit Senior to join our team in Scottsdale or Chandler, Arizona. Our workplace culture supports professional development, recognizes achievements, and offers a friendly environment.
Part-time and seasonal candidates will not be considered for this position.
As an Audit Senior, you will have opportunities to:
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits.
- Demonstrate knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned.
- 3-6 years of audit experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Majority of travel required within the Phoenix-metro area.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and let us know you are interested in this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer