We are seeking a full-time Audit Manager to work in Scottsdale or Chandler.
As an Audit Manager, you will have opportunities to:
- Manage and plan multiple audit and review engagements across many diverse industries.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge related to GAAP and GAAS as well as perform research and analysis of financial statements and audit related issues.
- Perform as “client service coordinator” by managing multiple services within client family groups to ensure superior client service.
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems, and provide recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients to increase client satisfaction.
- Manage, train, and mentor associates.
- Attend networking and other business development events to expand your referral base.
- Earn financial incentives by utilizing your referrals sources and obtaining new business or expanding services to existing clients.
- 5+ years of audit experience.
- CPA certification required.
- Majority of travel required within the Phoenix-metro area, with limited out-of-town travel.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Knowledge Coach and Engagement a plus.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and let us know you are interested in this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer