Wallace Plese + Dreher (WP+D), with offices in Chandler and Scottsdale, Arizona, is seeking an experienced Audit Manager. You can choose to work from Scottsdale or Chandler. We offer a hybrid environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and flexible hours.
A thriving accounting and CPA firm, Wallace Plese + Dreher is a recipient of national, regional, and Arizona recognitions, including:
- Accounting Today 2023 Regional Leaders, Southwest Region;
- Arizona Top Workplace 2021-2023;
- No. 1 Accounting Firm by Ranking Arizona for multiple years; and
- 2021 Forbes America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms.
Our culture offers a family-friendly environment, supports professional development, and recognizes achievements.
As an Audit Manager, you will have opportunities to:
- Manage and plan multiple audit and review engagements across many diverse industries.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge related to GAAP and GAAS as well as perform research and analysis of financial statements and audit related issues.
- Perform as client service coordinator by managing multiple services within client family groups to ensure superior client service.
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems, and provide recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients to increase client satisfaction.
- Manage, train, and mentor associates.
- Attend networking and other business development events.
- Earn financial incentives by utilizing your referrals sources and obtaining new business or expanding services to existing clients.
- 5+ years of audit experience.
- CPA certification required.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Majority of travel required within Phoenix-metro areas, with limited out-of-town travel.
- Experience with Knowledge Coach and Engagement a plus.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and let us know you are interested in this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer