As a non-profit, your mission and goals come first. You need a competent, experienced partner who understands the balancing act that is a not-for-profit organization. Whether a foundation or health care organization, a trade association or an arts or religious organization, we stand ready to help with your needs.
Our non-profit team is intimately acquainted with non-profit accounting and operational issues and can work comfortably in the most complex organizational chart. As such, we provide a plethora of services to this special sector.
Our not-for-profit clients receive:
- Audit, review and compilation services
- IRS information tax return preparation
- Unrelated business income tax planning and form preparation
- Preparation of schedules and work papers for external audits
- Assessing, developing, and implementing internal controls policies and procedures
- Designing and implementing accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting systems
- Availability to technical support throughout the year