We are seeking a full-time, Tax Staff, in Scottsdale, to join our team.
As a Tax Staff, you will have opportunities to:
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 1-2 years of tax experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and let us know you are interested in this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer