We are seeking a full-time IT Computer Support Technician to join our growing Firm.
Your role will involve providing IT internal support to partners and all employees. You should have a mix of technical and customer service skills and enthusiastically be willing to help people solve technology issues.
Experience with CCH Accounting software and Citrix a plus. Tier 2 and 3 support is escalated to our Technology Partner as needed.
Remote candidates will not be considered for this position. The position requires primarily working in the office and ability to travel to both offices in Chandler and Scottsdale.
- Support both Macs and PCs, BYOD, printer, faxes, copiers, etc.
- Primary contact for Tier 1 support through tickets or phone.
- Desktop setup and deployment using Windows 10.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process.
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms.
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Wolters Kluwer, CCH Software installation and management.
- Server Monitoring/Maintenance on Windows Server 2012R2 and Server 2016.
- VMWare ESXi/Vcenter maintenance and administration.
- Backups via Veeam and offsite replication to AWS.
- Create and maintain IT documentation via ITGlue.
- Night and weekend updates needed on a weekly to bi-weekly basis.
- SPAM Titan Spam filtering management.
- Office365 email/licensing management.
- Other duties may be added or assigned as needed.
- Windows Server 2012R2 and up, Windows 10, Mac OS X and Office 365
- Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- File server and Active Directory knowledge
- Familiarity with Dell hardware, desktops, laptops, servers, and switches
- Citrix Studio maintenance and troubleshooting
- RDS server, roaming profiles and folder redirection knowledge
- Sonicwall Firewall and SSL VPN knowledge
- Ubiquiti WiFi management and networking
- Yaelink VOIP phone management
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users
- 2-5 years experience working in a Windows/Mac environment
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits package and our workplace culture supports a friendly environment.