Wallace Plese + Dreher (WP+D), with offices in Chandler and Scottsdale, Arizona, is seeking a full-time Audit Staff interested in building relationships and advancing their career. We offer a hybrid work environment with flexible hours and you can choose to work from either office in Chandler or Scottsdale.
Our culture is family-friendly, supports professional development, and recognizes achievements.
Experience our growing and thriving accounting and CPA firm with national, regional, and Arizona recognitions, including:
- Arizona Top Workplace 2021-2023;
- Accounting Today 2023 Regional Leaders, Southwest Region;
- No. 1 Accounting Firm by Ranking Arizona for multiple years; and
- 2021 Forbes America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms.
As an Audit Staff, you will have opportunities to:
- Proactively interact with client management gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Participate in client audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, fieldwork, and financial statement preparation.
- Prepare entity and individual tax returns.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients’ businesses while expanding your experience with a diverse client base.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned.
- 1-3 years of audit experience.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Majority of travel required within the Phoenix-metro area.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace, Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer