We are seeking a full-time Accounting Specialist to join our rapidly growing Client Accounting Services team. We offer a hybrid work environment and you can choose to work from our Chandler or Scottsdale office.
Your role will involve client interaction in a variety of industries. You will help clients keep accurate records in accounts payable and accounts receivable, ensure invoices are paid when necessary, and assist clients with paying invoices as required.
This job opportunity offers continuous learning and career development and, at the same time, helps businesses operate more effectively and efficiently.
As an Accounting Specialist, you will provide the following services to our clients:
- Daily transaction processing for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Perform monthly bank, credit card, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review financial information and documents quarterly and annually.
- Assist in processing forms 1099 for the end of the year.
- Diagnose, resolve, and support accounting software integration tools.
- Work to develop efficiencies and automation, when applicable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Versatile learner that will support and maintain a thorough working knowledge of cloud-based technologies (Bill.com, QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct).
- Travel to clients in Chandler, Scottsdale, and throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, if necessary.
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online experience.
- 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Associates Degree or Accounting Certificate.
- Prior experience in a CPA firm is a plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.