We are seeking a full-time Accounting Software Implementation Consultant to perform the following responsibilities:
- End-to-end process ownership to drive the onboarding and implementation of Sage Intacct for clients.
- Research, conclude, and memorialize onboarding process to achieve automation.
- Train end user on software capabilities and work to support integration needs.
- Implementing financial systems and business applications for new clients.
- Innovate and creatively solve client’s dashboard and reporting requests.
- Collaborate with Client Accounting Services Manager in developing and maintaining accounting procedure manuals for clients.
- Plan and test business software to better serve client’s business needs.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Autonomous problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client and customer relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software such as Sage Intacct or Netsuite.
- Knowledge of income tax basis accounting.
- Knowledge of nonprofit accounting.
- Excellent collaborator and team player.
- Innately curious in solving complex problems.
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.