We are seeking a full-time, Accounting Software Implementation Specialist to work in our Chandler office.
As an Accounting Software Implementation Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing financial systems and business applications for new clients.
- Training end users on software capabilities and supporting integration.
- Analyzing business and financial data.
- Working with the Client Accounting Services Manager in developing and maintaining clients’ accounting procedures manuals.
- Evaluating, planning, and testing business software for clients’ operational and business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a software or accounting role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software such as QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct, or Netsuite.
- Autonomous problem-solving skills.
- Self-managed, confident, and accountable.
- Innately curious in solving complex problems.
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.