We are seeking a full-time Accounting Manager to join our rapidly growing Client Accounting Services team and work in our Chandler or Scottsdale office.
Your role will involve client interaction with accountants, controllers, and CFOs in a variety of industries. You will help clients operate their businesses more effectively and efficiently through cloud-based solutions.
Part-time and seasonal candidates will not be considered for this position.
- Manages and oversees client’s accounting workflow including, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Works with clients to assess monthly financial statements for inconsistencies, trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs) that reveal revenue generation and cost saving opportunities.
- Manages completeness and timeliness of client deliverables.
- Prepares and reviews monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Researches and develops technical solutions to increase opportunities for transactional accounting automation.
- Collaborates with Client Accounting Services Manager in developing and maintaining accounting procedure manuals for clients.
- Manages cash flow forecasting and pays client approved accounts payable invoices.
- Interfaces with clients virtually and in person.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Autonomous problem-solving skills.
- Required travel 10%-20% within Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in accounting or audit role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client and customer relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software such as Sage Intacct or Netsuite.
- Excellent collaborator and team player.
- Innately curious in solving complex problems.
If this sounds like you, email your resume with a reference to this position.
Wallace Plese + Dreher offers competitive compensation and benefits.